We are open every day of the year except Good Friday and Christmas Day.
Trains operate on the hour, 10am until 4pm, 7 days per week.++
Our normal train operation is:
Monday to Saturday trains use our vintage railcar DP22*
Sunday trains use our restored steam engine M4*+++For the latest news, check with the station.*
(To view M4 in action CLICK HERE )
The station which includes a souvenir & model shop is open from 9am until 4pm.++
- Adults: $19
- Seniors Card holders: $17
- Aged Pensioners: $15
- Children (aged 4-15): $14
- Family (2 adults & 2 children): $40
- Special concessions are available for groups, bookings are essential.
- Site Ticket only (gives access to Museum and site): $12
* Subject to change without notice. Check with us regarding steam
operations by calling 64246335, especially if you are coming from a distance.
++ NOTE We are now running to our "winter" schedule,
with the site open till 4pm and the 3pm train being the last of the day.
+++ M4 normally hauls our vintage carriage set of 82 year old AAL11 together with our "young" 48 year old SS7 saloon car & SSD2 Saloon/Guards van. For carriage details go to our carriage page here.
Like us now on Facebook