We are open every day of the year (except Good Friday and Christmas Day).
Trains operate on the hour, 10am until 4pm, 7 days per week.++
Our normal train operation is:
Monday to Saturday: Trains use our vintage railcar DP22*
Sunday: Trains use our restored steam engine M4*+++Steam Locomotive on Sundays availability, is subject to maintenance requirements and Fire Restrictions during the Summer months.
For the latest news, please check with the station. 6424 6335
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently running to our "winter" schedule, with the site open till 4pm and the 3pm train being the last of the day. Winter schedule ends 04th October 2014.
Our Daylight Saving/Summer Timetable commences on the 05th October 2014 till 05th April 2015
OPERATING HOURS: DAYLIGHT SAVING/SUMMERTIME
- Station hours - 09:00am to 05:00pm
- First Train Departs - 10:00am
- Last Train Departs - 4:00pm
- Adults: $19
- Seniors Card holders: $17
- Aged Pensioners: $15
- Children (aged 4-15): $14
- Family (2 adults & 2 children): $40
- Special concessions are available for groups, bookings are essential.
- Site Ticket only (gives access to Museum and site): $12
* Subject to change without notice. Check with us regarding steam
operations by calling 64246335, especially if you are coming from a distance.
+++ M4 normally hauls our vintage carriage set of 82 year old AAL11 together with our "young" 48 year old SS7 saloon car & SSD2 Saloon/Guards van. For carriage details go to our carriage page here.
Like us now on Facebook