Our Steam Service is now operating every Sunday
STEAMING THROUGH CHRISTMAS
Our Steam Service will also be operating on December 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th & 30th...
For further information please contact our station on  6424 6335 or check back to our website for further updates as they come to hand.
We are now operating our Daylight Saving/Summer Time hoursWe are open every day of the year (except Christmas Day and Good Friday).
Trains operate on the hour, 10am until 4pm, 7 days per week.++
Our normal train operation is:
Monday to Saturday: Train used is our vintage railcar DP22*
Sunday: Train used is our restored steam engine M4*+++Steam Locomotive on Sundays availability, is subject to maintenance requirements and Fire Restrictions during the Summer months.
For the latest train update, please check with the station. 6424 6335
Our Daylight Saving/Summer Timetable commences on the 05th October 2014 till 04th April 2015
OPENING HOURS: DAYLIGHT SAVING - SUMMER TIME
- Station hours - 09:00am to 05:00pm
- First Train Departs - 10:00am
- Last Train Departs - 4:00pm
- Adults: $19
- Seniors Card holders: $17
- Aged Pensioners: $15
- Children (aged 4-15): $14
- Family (2 adults & 2 children): $40
- Special concessions are available for groups, bookings are essential.
- Site Ticket only (gives access to Museum and site): $12
* Subject to change without notice. Check with us regarding steam
operations by calling 64246335, especially if you are coming from a distance.
+++ M4 normally hauls our vintage carriage set of 82 year old AAL11 together with our "young" 48 year old SS7 saloon car & SSD2 Saloon/Guards van. For carriage details go to our carriage page here.
Like us now on Facebook