LONG WEEKEND STEAM!
Yes we will be running M4 on Monday June 9th!
We are open every day of the year except Good Friday and Christmas Day.
Trains operate on the hour, 10am until 4pm, 7 days per week.++
Our normal train operation is:
Monday to Saturday trains use our vintage railcar DP22*
Sunday trains use our restored steam engine M4*+++For the latest news, check with the station.*
(To view M4 in action CLICK HERE )
The station which includes a souvenir & model shop is open from 9am until 4pm.++
- Adults: $19
- Seniors Card holders: $17
- Aged Pensioners: $15
- Children (aged 4-15): $14
- Family (2 adults & 2 children): $40
- Special concessions are available for groups, bookings are essential.
- Site Ticket only (gives access to Museum and site): $12
* Subject to change without notice. Check with us regarding steam
operations by calling 64246335, especially if you are coming from a distance.
++ NOTE We are now running to our "winter" schedule,
with the site open till 4pm and the 3pm train being the last of the day.
+++ M4 normally hauls our vintage carriage set of 82 year old AAL11 together with our "young" 48 year old SS7 saloon car & SSD2 Saloon/Guards van. For carriage details go to our carriage page here.
Like us now on Facebook