Diesel Locomotives restored by the Van Diemen Light Railway Society.
This page will be updated regularly as new restorations are completed
The M Class locomotives entered service between the 7th April and 6th October 1952, and were the last steam locomotives acquired by Tasmanian Government Railway.
Addition Information when advised.
Built by John Fowler & Company in Leeds, England.
Year Built - 1886.
Additonal information when advised.